
I can't believe that
Halle is already three years old. She has grown up so much just in the last couple of months. We had a fun party with family and friends.
Halle picked out the decorations which of course was all the little mermaid. For days all she could talk about was that she was getting a chocolate birthday cake. She is so much fun to have a round and she makes all of us laugh. Her favorite things to do are to color, draw, play dress up, make Austin laugh, do puzzles, sing, get the mail with daddy, and to go to nursery(which of course means that she gets to wear a dress!) Happy Birthday!

6 comments:
How fun! I am glad that she had a fun birthday this year...wasn't she sick last year on her birthday? She looks so big!!! I can't believe our little girls are 3 already!!! Time goes by too fast!
Happy Birthday Halle!
looks like you had a great birthday. Lisa she looks like you more and more every year. She is beautiful!!
Sorry It's me Nykele I'm at Leah's house and forgot to logout of her user.
happy birthday cute girl! I love the little mermaid too... a gal after my own heart!
Halle-
Two words: Sweetie Pie!!!!
Two more: Happy Birthday :)
Whatever. I refuse to believe that you have a three year old. The next thing you are going to say is that she is going to college and that is ridiculous. And don't even try to say that the little one is almost a year old. Now that I completely refuse to believe. By the way, she is such a cute lady and she looks so much like you.
Post a Comment