Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh the joys of having kids!

Austin's first attempt of eating sweet potatoes! He loved them but boy was it a mess!


I think he was wondering why I was taking so long to clean him up!



Halle fell asleep in our bed and this is what I found. I love her curls hanging down!



Those things behind Austin's ears are marker lids. Halle had the bright idea of seeing if they would fit on his ears and they did. She thought it was so funny and apparently he thought so too.




The kids and I!



Erick and Austin fell asleep together and I had to get a picture! Daddy and son bonding time!

Halle wanted to play horsie with Austin, so Erick was helping out.


But this is what happened, Halle was crying because Austin was pulling her hair. After that she didn't want play any more.




I have never let Halle ride on this toys at the store. It is just too hard with two kids and I never have enough change. But this time Grammy was with us and this was her treat for Halle. She loved it and wanted to keep riding.



Again Grammy let Halle ride the horse at Fred Meyers. Thanks Grammy for the fun time and cute pictures.

5 comments:

nicwoo said...

My goodness! They sure are joyful :)
It looks like you really can turn Austin loose on some grub, there! haha! And Halle is such a princess with a crown of curls- that manage to 'cascade' on occasion!
Thanks for sharing

Chelsi Biehl said...

Lisa, I could not stop laughing. Your kids are so cute and I love Halle and her bright ideas! I hope we get to see you guys some time in the next year!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for updating, Lis! Your kids are so cute and I love to see your family. I wish we lived closer!

Scott and Stacia said...

What a couple of cuties! i can't believe Austin is so big already!

Amy said...

Oh how cute!!! I love the mess Austin is in... cute little guy! Halle's hair is DARLING!!! I just can't believe how much she looks like you, it's a bit crazy.