Tuesday, January 11, 2011
This one is for my friend Kelli!
As you may have noticed I am not a faithful blogger! It has been 1 1/2 years since my last post!!! Yeah I know many of you have given up on me but my good friend Kelli introduced to me today blogwriter! It is an app that I can use on my iPod to update my blog! Kelli has been hinting to me for a long time that I need to update my blog! So here i go! For all you may still believe that Halle just turned three! So let me give you a quick run down! Halle is now 4 1/2 years old and is in preschool (which she loves). She is all girl and has to wear her jewelry every day which includes two necklaces, a ring or two, about three or four bracelets and of course a headband. Austin is now two and is just the opposite of Halle. He loves to play catch and wrestle. His favorite things are trains and buzz lightyear. They are both adorable and we love them both so much! We had a huge change a year ago! Erick's work transferred us to Utah! So we packed up our wonderful home in Oregon, said goodbye to our dear friends and moved to Utah! This last year has been hard! We have been trying to sell our house for a year and all I can say is never do business with bank of America! They are awful! I miss my friends dearly! You know who you are! But one thing I have learned is that we were brought here for a reason and that I have to trust in my Heavenly Father with all my heart! He has a plan for us that has not been made known to us yet so I am trying to move forward and do my best to have faith that it will all work out! So there you have it our life in a nut shell! I love you all and want to thank you Kelli for being such a great friend and never giving up that I would one day blog again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah i am so happy now, it's good to know you are still all alive :)
thanks for humoring me!
Horray! You are alive! :) I am glad too that you are blogging...I have missed seeing what you guys are up to! We are making a big move this year...I am nervous, but I know that God wants us to do it...so we will! We will be moving to Austin TX. Crazy! Thanks for posting...and I love your family picture...you guys are adorable!
What a cute family picture!! It is great to hear an update. Good luck on selling the house!!
Post a Comment