I have been meaning to update our blog for months but it never fails that every time I start one of the kids need something. The last couple of months have flown by. In January we blessed Austin and my family came up for that, it was fun to have them here. We also went up to Seattle to visit Erick's grandma. We took a ferry into downtown Seattle and it was beautiful. Both Austin and Halle are growing up so fast. We are trying to potty train Halle and that has been a challenge. She is one stubborn girl. Austin is getting so big, at his four month check up he weighed 18 lbs 10 oz and was 26 1/2 inches. Everyday I get a good workout just lugging him around.
Austin has a contagious smile!

Halle loves to hold her baby brother but he still doesn't know what to think about it.

The view of downtown Seattle from the ferry. It was a beautiful day!

Our cute little family, minus Austin, it was to cold to bring him outside.

Austin in his blessing outfit. He cried the entire time during the blessing but sure did look cute.

While my family was here we went to Pittock Mansion. It is a beautiful house that was built in the early 1900's by Mr. Pittock, he owned the newspaper in Portland. This house is amazing, if you ever come to Portland, this is a must see.

Halle got a cute tent from my parents for Christmas. She loves playing in there with all her dolls.

Austin chillin' in his chair.

We went to an indoor jungle gym with some family. Halle had a great time, especially going down the slides with her daddy.

She also had fun playing in the balls! She slept really good that night from all the running around she did.
7 comments:
Hurray! You updated! It was fun to see all those pictures- keep posting! And you came to Seattle and didn't call me?! :o( Well, you probably don't have my number, do you? We should have each others phone numbers... Anyways... thanks for the update and we need to get together sometime!
Hey Lis! Your little guy is so darn cute! What a chunk! :) I love it! I miss you...and we really need to get together!
Love those kid expressions. They tell you exactly how much fun, how content, and how really not sure they are of being hugged! (that one made me LOL) :) Take care Biehls!
I love these ADORABLE pics! Little Austin looked SO CUTE for his blessing! He's a doll!
Happy belated life day!
I can't believe how much Halle looks like you!! She reminds me of pictures of you when we were little! And Austin is a doll! Congrats!! I hope all is going well!
Love ya
These pictures are so cute!!!
oh biehls, i miss you guys. that little girl is just gorgeous! and what a manly boy.
Post a Comment