Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow in Portland!

This car in front of our house was completely buried.
The weather in Portland has been crazy for the last couple of weeks. By the end of it all we had 18 inches of snow, which broke all the previous records. But not only did we have tons of snow we also had a 1/2 inch of freezing rain on top of that. We were snowed in for about a week.

Our house covered in snow! It was so beautiful!


Halle had so much fun playing in the snow!








We built a snowman in the front yard. Halle kept knocking it over, and say "It's broken." I think I fixed it about five times before giving up, fortunately I got this picture before she destroyed it.






7 comments:

Amy said...

the snow is beautiful! Halle looks like an angel!

Miss Kelli said...

Spencer just wants me to blow up all the pictures of Halle and not let me read anything...I think he has a crush on her :)!!!

Emily said...

That is crazy! How fun, though! Bay loves to play in the snow, too! Your house is so cute! Love ya Lis!

nicwoo said...

We hear you with the snow this year! It sure has been a special one- and I totally relate to the "oops, broken, fix it??" Thing :) Thanks for sharing!

BOWMAN'S said...

Hey Lisa
WOw the portland is beautiful with all that snow. I hear it doesnt snow there much. I'm so glad I found your blog it's been to long we need to keep in touch better. Wow Halle is getting so big she looks just like you I love the curls. Well belated congrats on the new baby boy he is so cute!! Hope to hear from ya.

nicwoo said...

I'm in Biehl withdrawals, please keep us posted ;)!

The Henderson Family said...

Hi! This may sound odd but my husband is related to Erick, and I happened to come across your blog. Are you still in Rexburg? Well, tell Erick that Chris Henderson says hi! Our blog is www.wahendersonfam.blogspot.com if you'd like to keep in touch.