Record heat in Portland! It has hit over 100 degrees for three days now, which is unheard of around here. Of course, it wouldn't be so bad but we don't have air conditioning. So right now I am sitting in my house and it is 83 degrees in here. It is so hot!!!! Yesterday our house got up to 89, lets just say I have not been sleeping well at all and it doesn't help that I am pregnant! But they say it will cool down tomorrow. Lets just hope because I don't know how much more I can take.
Now on to what we have been up to the last month. Erick got braces last month and had surgery to put a palate expander in. He is not too happy that he has to have braces on for the next 2 years. But it will be worth it in the end. I also had a birthday. My friend Melissa surprised me and took me to get a pedicure, which was wonderful. It was nice to be pampered. Erick also bought me a new camera becuase our old one was not working right. I love it. It takes great pictures and it is small enough that I can put it in my purse. I had a great birthday. Halle has now offically hit her terrible twos. She is like a whirl wind. She is contantly throwing fits and pushes the limits a lot. But she is still so much fun and is talking so much now. I feel like I can have a conversation with her now. She also started to say "Love you," it is adorable. I love being a mom. Next week we are going camping at the coast so I will update again when we get back. Here are some ramdom pictures I have taken in the last month.
Erick and Halle playing in the pool.
2 comments:
We're in Grants Pass right now. Yesterday it was 110'f! Uuum, I've never felt heat like this before - in Scotland it rarely hits 70'f.
Oh Lis! Pregnant and no AC?!?! You poor thing! Hang in there, I can't wait to see the new little Biehl boy! What name did you choose? Those pictures of Halle are SO CUTE!!! And you look adorable!
Post a Comment