1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 comments:
Hi Lis! Wow, there are so many memories to choose from. Here are some of my favs...
Us shooting clay pigeons with Woody's shot guns, your DELICIOUS apple crisp and homemade jelly, you yelling "yes'm" when you heard a knock at the door, celebrating with you the night before your wedding (and the day of!), and most recently, our trip to Seattle for Sarah's wedding. That was so much fun!
Awww... I miss you Lis! We need another reunion!
One of my fav's was when you and I crashed Lindsey's and Chad's date! Remember--we went sledding with them and we were STARVING and FREEZING when we got home! Good times! I will also never forget you and the all-purpose cleaner--"Does anyone else think it smells in here?" OH, man! YOu are so funny! OH! AND of course! Our trip to Cali to see Nicole's missionary farewell--our drive in John's old truck and how P.O.-ed you got by the time we finally made it! Remember the video? ha ha! Oh, man! That's embarrassing! Good times! Love you!!! Miss you!!! Wish we could have a reunion like Sar's wedding each month!!! I miss my GIRLS! :)
Post a Comment