
Our little girl is now two years old. It was so fun to watch her open presents and eat her birthday cake. She has changed so much in the last year. Here are a few pictures from her party. We had a Sesame Street theme, we bought Halle an Elmo balloon and she carried it around with her the whole day.

Halle wouldn't blow out her candles on the cake so Erick had to help her out. We even practiced with her before we put the candles on the cake but she would not do it.

Her cake had a chocolate mousse in the middle, and that was the only part she would eat.

Of course she had to share her yummy cake with her baby.

A cute picture with Halle holding her elmo balloon.

Halle got this little chair so now she can have her own place to sit when we go camping.

She got a little doll house that she loves playing with.

We decided to start potty training Halle soon so we thought we should get her some big girl panties. She wanted to put them on right away.

We also got her a little potty, which she likes to sit on all the time.
4 comments:
So cute!!! I love how you did her hair in the little piggy tail buns! And I saw you hiding in that last picture with your cute little pregnant belly! You look so cute! Did you guys decide on a name yet? Happy potty training!
I love how you do Halle's hair! It is so cute! I can't believe she could already be 2!
She looked so cute for her b-day!!! Happy much belated B-day Halle! So cute!
THanks for sharing the pictures! I love them! She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment