Sunday, November 11, 2007

The good old days!

This is for all the 402 girls! You all know who you are. I was looking through some old emails and found these. I couldn't resist posting them. These pictures bring back such good memories. I miss you all, we need to get together again.





5 comments:

Sarah said...

lis, those were so fun! thanks for posting them. i miss you all so much! good times in #402. love ya!

Emily said...

I MISS MY GIRLS!!!! Those were great LIS! I need to scan in some pics I have and do a post... Sniff, sniff! Fry Night and New year's at Sar's cabin and shooting...oh, I wasn't there for that one! :) Good times! You guys have to see those videos of mine--they are funny! I video taped just a regular night at our apartment...it was hilar!

The Kenyons said...

Oh Lis! :) That made me so happy! :) Those were great times! And I LOVED the song you chose to go with that post! Haha! We definately need to get together again soon. And Em...I would love to see the videos...unless we are talking about THAT one...do you remember which one I am talking about? :)

Emily said...

no.. I can't think of which one you are talking about...I am trying to...it wasn't with that old camera, was it? before I got my camera? I cant think of what you mean...so email me! :)

Lindsay said...

I miss you guys!!!!!!!! We totally need to do another 402 reunion! I'm gonna have to scan some pics in and do a 402 tribute post as well! Those were good times!