Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Erick!

It was Erick's birthday a couple of days ago. We had a great evening. We went to Erick's favorite restaurant and had a little family party.
Erick blowing out the candles!
Halle really liked the wrapping paper and boxes. She had a great time and probably could have played with it all night. I think Christmas is going to be really fun this year, maybe we'll just get her some boxes. (Just kidding! I would feel really bad!)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Biehl!!! I hope this is the beginning of the best year of your life! Yours too Lis! I love and miss you guys!!!

The Kenyons said...

Happy Birthday Erick!
You guys sure have a cute little girl! I just found out that I will be in Portland the week of the 17th of December...can I come visit you? Makenna really wants to play with Halle again!

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I have a video of Biehl's bday and we went to Texas Roadhous and he got a brownie for his bday that he tried so hard to finish! Good times! Wish we had some "hot bod" for ya Biehl! Good times...Cute post...I think Halle is the perfect age for Christmas! How fun!

Emily said...

HEY LIS! When you are tagged you have to do whatever is asked...in this case you have to do a post like mine, of habits and facts about you at least 6 and then tag more people...make sense? can't wait to read yours!