
Halle was Pebbles for Halloween! I think Halle realized that something special was going on because as we were getting her dressed she wouldn't stop laughing. It was adorable. She really liked the candy and kept taking it out of her pumkin and then putting it back in. I was holding a candy bar, and when she saw that I had one she proceeded to take it from me and put it in her bucket. She was not going to let one piece get away.

She was so excited that we let her have some candy!


Halle counting her candy!

Our good friends have a little girl that is Halle's age so we had to get pictures of them together. McKall was Tinkerbell and Halle was Pebbles from the Flinstones. Don't they look cute?
3 comments:
so cute, lis! halle is getting so big and her costume was really cute. how've you been?
Halle looks so cute! :) What a great idea for her to be Pebbles! That is so funny about Halle not wanting you to have her candy! haha! Makenna wouldn't let the candy out of her hands...she had to have at least one piece in her hands all night. :) Being a mom is the greatest! I am glad you had a good time! I miss you!
YAY! YOu updated your blog! I wanted to see that cutie! How fun! She is a doll! That other lil girl is precious too! Fun! I miss you! Now, don't make me pester you like I do Michelle about updating your blogs more often! :) Love you!
Post a Comment