Thursday, December 4, 2008

November!


It has been awhile since I have posted anything so this is going to be a long one. November passed by so quickly, we are still trying to adjust but every day gets a little easier. We love having Austin around and it is weird not to think of not having him. Here are some random and fun pictures we took this past month. The first picture is of Halle when she woke up one morning. Her hair was out of control and I had to get a picture of it.
Erick turned twenty-nine in November, only one more year until the big 30. We had a small party with his family and just enjoyed a nice evening together as a family.
Every day when Erick gets home from work, it doesn't matter where Halle is or what she is doing, when she hears the garage door open, she will drop everything and run to the door to greet her daddy. I love that she adores her daddy so much and Erick loves that she comes out to meet him.


Isn't this sweet?

Catching some shut eye!



Halle got this dress from my mom. She loves it so much and wants to wear it everyday!


Austin's first time going to church!


Halle put on my boots and was walking around the house with them on. She came up to me and said "Look mommy at my boots"


Erick got a call that his high school was going to honor his basketball team from his senior year. So we got to go to his high school for the event. It was fun for him to see all of his friends and catch up.

Erick's sister, Jennifer, came up from Utah for Thanksgiving. This is her little boy Ryan, he is so cute!

Halle and her cousin Katelyn. They found this box and was pushing each other in it.

Austin on his first Thanksgiving!


Erick was playing horse with the girls.

Halle and Katelyn kept asking to hold Austin!

Halle loving her baby brother!

Halle found these green pants and decided that they were a hat. She wore them around like this the entire day.


Austin at six weeks!



















5 comments:

Miss Kelli said...

my favorite pic is the one of Halle with the pants on her head :)!! Well and Austin does look pretty handsome in his church clothes :)

PS-can you get one my blog?

The Kenyons said...

I love it! It seems like we are going thru the exact same things! Don't you love the mind and spontineaty of a 2 year old? It's great! I think that Austin is much bigger than Natalie! I can't wait to see you guys! I miss you. But these pictures help! Thanks! Oh and where did you get that cute sunday outfit for Austin? That little tie is adorable!

Lindsay said...

What a great post! Little Austin is SO CUTE!!! And I love the pics of Biehl and Halle, so cute! Keep em comin! Love you Lis!

jefferies said...

Sweet!!

Emily said...

She is so cute with her little bro! Aww! He is a doll!!