I have finally found some time to post Halloween pictures. I apologize for not keeping our page updated, but it is hard to find time with two kids. I will try hard to do better. Halloween was fun. Halle was Tinkerbell and Austin was a leopard. This was Halle's first year trick or treating. She would go up to the door and say "trick or treat" before the door opened and then was like a deer in headlights when the door finally opened. It was so funny. We had a great time. Here are some cute pictures of the kids.
6 comments:
CONGRATS on having your baby boy. Austin is so cute! 9lbs 3oz is huge...so glad he is healthy! The Halloween pictures are cute! Enjoy having 2...and jot down any tips!!
What no time?! The kids look so cute! Glad to hear all is well with you guys.
They both look so cute! I love it.
Big Congrats! Austin is a cute little man and it looks like he has a great big sis. So darling. You Biehls sure know how to pick 'em!! ...And You'll have to let me know how you prepped Halle for Austin's arrival. :)
Bay was Tink too! So cute! What a cute new lil boy! Congrats!
your little girl is just beautiful!!!! Those eyes! And that hair! She looks just like her momma thats for shizzle. how's it going with the little guy? Is two everything you hoped it would be and more?
Post a Comment