
Last month we went to the zoo.
Halle had fun seeing all the animals. She still talks about how she saw elephants, hippos, and sea lions(which she calls seals).

If you look close there is a giraffe in the background.
Halle and Erick hanging out on the tracker.

We were waiting in line to see the baby elephant that was born about a month before.

We were lucky to get this picture of the baby because the workers kept telling everyone to keep moving. They would not let you just stand there for even a few seconds. The baby is really cute.

We went to Mt. Hood and hiked up the where there is still snow.
Halle had fun making snowballs and throwing them. She had a hard time walking on it and kept falling. When she fell she would say, "Wet and Dirty" and try to clean her hands and butt off.

Picture of the family. It was fun to play in the snow in 70 degree weather.
4 comments:
ok thanks to your blog I now have the "cutest blog on the block" too!!
PS-any baby yet :(?!
Kelli
You guys are so cute!!! I miss you!!!! Halle is such a doll! When is that baby coming??? Ya gotta let us know right away!!!! LOVE YOU!
Well, hello Biehls! You are all looking so great. We will definitely be checking in with you now and again. (Because it certainly has been a while in person and we want to see who is coming next to your family!) Take Care, the Woodhouses
hey honey!!! I just love your blog... I finally did it but it's kinda hard for me to get the hang of.... I'll try to upload some recent pics
Post a Comment