Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Any suggestions?

I just had another ultrasound and it is for sure that we are having a boy!!!! But we are having a hard time finding names that we like. We have a few: Matthew, Carsen, Kaleb, and Issac. What does everyone think? Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know, we need some outside input!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Carsen and Matthew are my favorite out of those names. I'm so excited you're having a boy! Congrats again! We need to see some pregnant pictures. :o)

Lindsay said...

Carson and Caleb are my favs! I am so excited for you guys!

The Kenyons said...

I know what you mean! I need some input too! I am so ecxited for you to have a little boy! That will be great! I love all of the names you have. I think Caleb is my favorite. But they are all cute! Any cute girl name suggestions? :)

Emily said...

Very cute names, thus far...but here is a good website--hee hee--I gave this to Meesha too! http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/baby-names/themes/baby-names-top-trends/?page=15 FUN!