Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's a boy!

For those who don't know, I am pregnant. We have known for a while but wanted to wait until everything checked out. I am 16 1/2 weeks and on Wednesday we found out that we are having a BOY!!! We are so excited!!!! Now we will have one of each.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAH Lisa and Biehl! I'm so excited that you guys are having a little boy! Any names picked out yet? Halle is going to be the cutest big sister ever!

Emily said...

YAY!!!! That is awesome!!! Congrats!! I am somewhat jealous! I had a dream night before last that I had a baby boy! Maybe I was dreamin for yoU! :) How fun for Biehl!! :)

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you both! Can't wait to see the new, cute little baby Biehl! Keep updating your blog- it's fun to see what you're up to!

Scott and Stacia said...

Congrats!! That is such exciting news! I hope you have been feeling well and that your pregnancy goes well!!

The Kenyons said...

Yeah! I am very excited for you! I bet Erick is so excited! Have any names yet? We should get together!