
Last weekend, we went to Erin's parents house to play around. Erin's mom raises golden retrievers so Halle got to play with a bunch of puppies. She loves dogs and so this was a big deal to actually get to hold some. We got some really cute pictures.
Thanks Erin and Todd for a fun day!!

If you look close Halle is pointing down to the puppies. She wanted everyone to look at what she was doing.
The puppy that is on her left leg actually peed on Halle. As soon as it happened she freaked out and tried to get the puppies off of her.
Isn't this cute? She loved hugging the puppies.

Later on we went four wheeling. It was tons of fun. We saw some deer and got really muddy. What a cute picture of Todd and Erin.
I was holding on for dear life and Erick was having the time of his life. He talked about it for days.
The four of us ready to have some fun.
Halle got to feed the bigger dogs. She thought to was really fun that they took the treat from her hand.
Just a cute picture of Halle!!
4 comments:
She is so cute. I love how she is pointing to the puppies. I can tell she is having a great time! Too fun!
SO CUTE!!! That looked like so much fun! I LOVE puppies AND four wheelers. You guys are so cute!
SOO Cute! I love her sweatshirt!
How fun! It sounds like you guys had a blast! Halle is so cute with those puppies!
Post a Comment