Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas. Halle actually liked opening her presents this year, it was so fun to see her get all excited. I love Christmas time and I hope everyone had a great holiday.
Our Christmas tree!
Christmas Morning!
Halle opening her presents. She got a doll and a little stroller, she loves playing with them.
Our little family over at Erick's parents house for Christmas dinner.

4 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Well hello! So glad to hear a little update. Your tree looks so good!! Love the pictures!

Emily said...

Good excuse for not posting! I didn't stop checking daily! ha ha! Cute Christmas pics!!! Miss you!

Lindsay said...

What a cute little family! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

The Kenyons said...

I am so glad you had a great Christmas! Yeah that Halle was more into opening gifts this time! :)
We got some big news...we are moving to Oregon!!! Richard got a job with Intel and we are heading down there sometime in Feb. We will most likely live around Hillsboro. But now we can play all the time! :)