I love when Halle lets me do her hair, it looks so cute!
She is ready to go for a ride!
She looks so old!! How cute is she!!
She is so cute! I love her hair! We just got Makenna a cute little bike and she loves it too...but can't figure out how to go yet. Maybe someday right? Does Halle do a good job riding it? I miss you!
Those pictures are ADORABLE! Halle looks so much like you and I cant believe how fast she's grown! Keep em comin!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She looks so old!! How cute is she!!
She is so cute! I love her hair! We just got Makenna a cute little bike and she loves it too...but can't figure out how to go yet. Maybe someday right? Does Halle do a good job riding it? I miss you!
Those pictures are ADORABLE! Halle looks so much like you and I cant believe how fast she's grown! Keep em comin!
Post a Comment