
At the end of July we went camping with family at Fort Stevens, which is north of Seaside. We had a great time. The weather was beautiful and Halle loved being outside all the time. She loved pushing her toy around and watching the birds and squirrels. Erick and his cousin Todd bought boogie boards so they spent a lot of time at the beach during the trip. They had a fun time. I tried doing it for awhile and I really like it. Halle also loved the beach. At first she didn't know what to think of the sand, but in the end she really like it. We had a nice vacation and we can't wait to do it again next year.
5 comments:
Lisa! Yea! I'm so excited you have a blog now- it'll be fun to see pictures of your cute family. I'm glad you're doing so well. Is Halle walking now? Tell Biehl I say hello, too. Love ya!
Hey Lis! I'm so EXCITED that you have a blog now! It's really cute! Halle is getting so big! Tell Biehl I say hi and you guys will have to check out my blog.
lindsayandjohnthomas.blogspot.com
Love ya Lis!
Hey Lisa! I am so happy that you have a blog now! I love it! It is a great way to keep everyone in the know! :) How are you? I miss you! We need to plan a gettaway...
Love you! Meesh
Oh, my gosh! she is so darling! THat looked like fun! I miss the beach!!!
We spent a week in Oregon this summer and took a trip to the coast. It was seriously the best week ever! I'd love to live in Oregon.
Post a Comment