Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Playing Horsie!


Erick started playing horsie with Halle last night and she had so much fun. She kept falling off Erick's back so she tightened her grip to the point where it was pinching Erick. They both had tons of fun together,and I don't think I have heard Halle or Erick laugh so much.





















3 comments:

Emily said...

She is so cute! HEY BIEHL! ERICK! ha ha...that was adorable of the two of them!

Lindsay said...

Halle is ADORABLE!!! I love her cute little face and curls! And what a great dad Biehl has turned out to be! Those pictures were so cute of him playing horsee with her! Tell Biehl I say hi! We need to have another reunion! I miss you guys!

The Kenyons said...

That is so cute! She is so adorable! I wish I could see you guys! She looked like she was having so much fun. I am glad you updated!!! I love your blog...you have such a cute family.